Map & Directions
We are situated at : Lot 6219 & 6220, Jalan Toman 1, Kemayan Square 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Telephone Number :
General Line – (06) 767 7800
Emergency Services – (06) 763 6900
Fax Number :
(06) 767 5900
At Seremban Specialist Hospital, we understand that billing and payment for health care services can be confusing and complicated. The following information provides you with an overview of our registration and billing processes and what you can expect before and after you care.
For your first visit to the hospital.
To seek treatment at Seremban Specialist Hospital, you must first register yourself at registration counter during our normal working hours or at A&E counter after normal working hours and for emergency care. Bring your complete identification when you register. During the registration process we will assist you to complete the registration form and Hospital Information and General Consent. We are ready to advice you on which consultant to see for your best treatment. After you have registered, you are advice to take basic assessment (temperature, blood pressure, etc) by our trained nurse at outpatient screening room in front of the registration counter before directed to the consultant clinic of your choice.
Our patients and their families have the right to:
i. Health Care and Human Treatment
ii. Choice of Care
iii. Acceptable Safety
iv. Adequate Information and Consent
- Adequate and understandable information on prescribed and purchased medicines.
- The convenient access to medicines.
- Choose among competitive products.
All medicines shall be labeled, and shall be include the international non-proprietary name (INN) of the medicine, the dosage and how often the medicine, the dosage and how often the medicine has to be taken. In addition, the patient shall be informed about medication, including the following:
- Purpose of the medicine
- Possible side effects
- Avoidance of any food, alcoholic beverages or other drugs
- Duration necessary of any medication prescribed measures to be taken if a dose is forgotten of if an Overdose is taken.
Confidentially of their record, unless
v. Redress of Grievances
vi. Participation and Representation
vii. Health Education
viii. A Healthy Environment
In ensuring our patients receive the best possible health care service at our hospital, we
except outpatients will do their best to meet the following responsibilities during their
stay at the hospital or during their visit at the clinic.
The patient shall:
1. Ensure that he or she knows and understands what a patient's rights are and shall exercise those rights responsibly and reasonably.
2. Provide accurate and complete information which the health professional requires about his or her health and ability to pay for health services.
3. Inform the health professional if he or she is currently consulting with or under the care of another health professional or provider of traditional health care in connection with the same complaint or any other complaint.
4. Keep appointments and shall inform the health professional if unable to do so.
5. Understand his or her diagnosis, treatment and prognosis including after-discharge care. The patient shall insist upon explanations until adequately informed and consult with all relevant persons before reaching the decision.
6. Accept all the consequences of the patient's own informed decision.
7. Establish a stable relationship with and follow the treatment determined by the health professional primarily responsible for the patient's care.
8. Conduct himself or herself so as not to interface with the will being or rights of other patients or providers of health care.
9. Observing all the rules and regulations of the hospital. Accept and comply with all preventive measures sanctioned by law.
10. Safeguard any belonging that they have decided to keep in their possession after they have been admitted.
11. Accountable for the payment of the services provided by the hospital as applicable.
12. Show respect and to be courteous to doctors and hospital's staff.